We care, and it shows!
Why Would I Need a Car Accident Lawyer in Carrollwood?
Were you or a loved one involved in a car accident? With Carrollwood being one of the safest communities in Florida, you likely never thought it could happen to you.
You might have many questions rushing through your mind: What does my insurance cover? Do I really need to hire a car accident attorney? Who covers my medical care?
If you’re already talking with your insurance company or trying to seek compensation through the legal system, speak with a Carrollwood car accident lawyer.
A Car Accident Attorney Can Help You Recover Emotionally and Financially
Our mission statement is to help accident victims fully recover from an auto accident so they can get back to living their life. We recover compensation for all of your troubles. Fill out and submit a contact form for a free consultation.
Auto Accident Cases We Specialize In
- Car Accidents – We cover many car accident claims, such as negligence and dangerous manufacturing defects.
- Truck Accidents – Truck accidents often occur due to a lack of proper training and licensing for commercial drivers.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcyclists are significantly more likely to be involved in an auto accident. They are also more likely to suffer fatal injuries.
- School Bus Accidents – Although there have been no fatal bus accidents, according to the 2020 Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles crash report, there have been cases where passengers suffered from catastrophic injuries.
- Boating accidents – Although boating makes up a significant portion of Florida’s recreation industry, many Florida boaters aren’t properly trained or licensed in boating safety. As a result, boat accidents are common and can be severe.
- Golf cart accidents – With numerous golf courses around Carrollwood, golf cart accidents are common. Golf carts usually lack standard vehicle safety features such as airbags and seat belts. As a result, passengers are prone to absorb the full impact of a motor vehicle crash.
- Drunk driving accidents – Unfortunately, drunk drivers are still a major cause of car crashes nationwide and in Florida. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration government statistics, 30% of drivers in 2020 were under the influence at the time of the crash.
How long do I have to file a personal injury claim in Carrollwood?
It can be hard to tell when to file a personal injury claim because you might immediately overlook your auto accident injuries due to the adrenaline rush. As formal legal advice, wait until you know the full extent of your injuries.
In the meantime, record all symptoms you’ve experienced after your auto accident. Keep all medical bills and documentation from your healthcare professional. While you’re tracking your symptoms, take note of these two crucial deadlines:
- Your insurance company’s deadline to file a personal injury claim.
- The statute of limitations to sue – is four years in the state of Florida.
How Can I Choose the Best Carrollwood Auto Accident Lawyer?
There are so many trial lawyers on the market. We know it can be overwhelming to know where to start looking. Here are four ways to find the right car accident lawyer for you.
- Get recommendations from family and friends.
- Check out reviews from previous clients.
- Attend a free consultation with a car accident attorney about your case.
- Look for a qualified car accident lawyer.
Why Should I Hire Denmon Pearlman?
We’ve mastered the art of fighting bullies in the courtroom and leveling the playing field for the little guy in a legal crisis. Because we believe every one of our clients deserves personalized attention and the best results possible.
That’s why in every case, our goal is to achieve the maximum value for our client. Here’s how we achieve those results.
Experienced Carrollwood Personal Injury Lawyers – Our personal injury lawyers have the legal experience to command the courtroom and have a track record of hundreds of car accident cases in front of juries.
Preparation For The Worst-Case Scenario – We build your car accident case as if it’s going to trial for months or even years. In this way, we’ve been able to settle more claims for a higher value.
Reliable Done-For-You Service – Our personal injury lawyers take care of your dirty work. That way, you can sit back and have that peace of mind while recovering from your injuries and traumatic experience.
Attorney-Client Relationship – We believe the more we provide transparency, the more comfortable they feel with our entire process. Relationships are how we build trust with our clients.
Our Vault Of Online Resources – Our website has useful information pages and blogs to answer all of your legal questions. This way, you can learn more about our legal expertise in the comfort of your own home.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much compensation can I get?
Your compensation will largely depend on the following information:
- Where the accident took place
- The property damage and personal injuries sustained due to the accident
- When the accident occurred
In no-fault states like Florida, everyone involved in the accident can file a claim with their own insurance company and get coverage for their damages and injuries.
However, since it’s a quick payout, it might not be enough to compensate for all your suffering and emotional distress.
Experienced personal injury lawyers can review your claim and help you significantly increase your compensation – even if you didn’t experience any serious injuries.
If I don’t want to sue, what else can be done?
You can speak with your insurance provider to maximize your compensation – by taking advantage of your insurance coverage and negotiating a settlement with the at-fault driver’s insurance company.
Come prepared with evidence from the accident, medical expenses, car repair, and lost wages receipts so your provider can build a case for your compensation.
However, insurance companies often rush to reach a settlement agreement and are incentivized to meet their bottom line over your needs. That’s why we recommend you reach out to a personal injury attorney who’ll fight for fair compensation.
If after my accident, an attorney or someone on behalf of an attorney contacts me, what should I do?
When a legal professional contacts you, be careful how you talk with them. Since they are likely representing your opponent, you don’t want them to use your words against you in a dispute.
Do your best to be cooperative, reasonable, and transparent. You want to give the impression you’re interested in resolving the situation in the most efficient way possible. But if you have the choice, hire one of our experienced Carrollwood car accident attorneys as your legal representation.
What if the driver who hit me didn’t have insurance?
Regardless, collect the name, phone number, email address, VIN identification, and driver’s license number as soon as possible after the accident.
Since all drivers in Florida must have Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance, you may be entitled to more compensation if an uninsured driver hits you.
We have your back. Whatever you might be suffering from, accidents, injuries or medical malpractice, we have you covered throughout Florida
Let’s get in touch!
The initial consultation is absolutely
St. Petersburg Office
520 2nd Ave South
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
New Port Richey Office
5703 Main Street
New Port Richey, FL 34652
1790 E Jefferson St.
Brooksville, FL 34601
5290 Seminole Blvd. Suite D
St. Petersburg, FL 33708